The Forehead Pimples are one of the most irritating problems and the worst part is that they keep coming back again and again if not cured properly. Apart from that, you need to take care of a few more things so that the problems of the forehead acne do not embarrass you anymore. The forehead is the upper part of the T-Zone of your face and it’s more susceptible to oils as well as dirt more than any other parts of the face. Thus the problems of the pimples in this area are more common. The first step of curing these pimples is to know about them properly so that it will be easier for you to deal with.
How do the pimples appear?
Acne on your forehead forms due to the dead skins which clog the pores. When the pores are blocked, the oil which is released from the sebaceous glands of your skin gets locked in the clogged pores and creates an ideal environment for the growth of the bacteria. This causes the pimples to form on the forehead and other parts of the face. When the pimples break out on the forehead, people tend to rub the area with the hand and the germs and dirt of the hand make the situation worse. Apart from that when you cover the area with a hat or cap, sweat appears which makes the pimples to appear on your forehead.
Treating forehead acnes
A good and regular skin treatment is the best way to prevent the problems of acne on your forehead. A proper skin care includes many ways which are as follows:
• You can use the steaming process to open the pores of the forehead and find the perfect balance for your skin care moisture.
• Exfoliating is another best process to combat this problem. Sloughing can be the best way to do it.
• Maintain a well-balanced as well as a healthy diet is necessary in order to get a hold of this problem.
• If the problem becomes worse, then you can choose to visit a doctor or buy some OTP acne ointments to apply properly to the area.
What more you should do?
Keep your hands away from the affected area on the forehead and try to maintain that even when you are asleep. Touching the forehead or pimples, again and again, can introduce more bacteria and dirt in the area which can cause more pimple breakout. Rather, you should follow these steps in order to cure the pimples.
• You should start using an astringent. Take a cotton ball and pour a few drops of astringent on it and apply the same regularly on your forehead a few times in a day.
• Don’t ever try to pick the pimples because it can create more problems for you rather than solving it.
• If you need to use the makeup then try to choose an oil-free makeup but it’s best for you if you refrain from using any kind of makeup on the forehead area until the problem of Forehead Pimples get resolved.
Effect of your diet on the problem
People think that a well-balanced diet can keep them healthy for a longer term but only a few aware about the truth that a healthy and well-balanced diet can also give you the gift of healthy skin as well. Thus, when you are facing the problems of the forehead acne, you should try following the balanced diets which are full of anti-oxidants, vitamins, minerals and other nutrients as well. Because it will help you to get rid of the problem to get healthy skin and help you to eliminate the pimples as well.
The best way to treat the pimples is to treat them from the inside so that these will not occur again and again and bother you. Preventing an excess amount of sebum production can give you a better as well as a long lasting way to eliminate the problem. If you consume the foods which have vitamin B5 or Pantothenic acid, then forehead pimples may not appear again on your face.